Get instant access to essential processing information with the Scientific Molding Pocket Guide — created by the plastics experts at Routsis Training. This convenient reference provides injection molders with detailed, up-to-date information about common plastic materials and their properties — including additives, preparation, and guidelines for optimal processing. Steps for establishing and maintaining a robust scientific injection molding process are also covered.
The Pocket Guide includes critical information for identifying, troubleshooting, and solving molded part defects. As a convenient reference, the app also includes part and mold design guidelines, frequently used calculations, and common conversion tables.
The Scientific Molding Pocket Guide includes:
- Understanding Plastics
- Plastic Materials
- Material Properties, Additives & Preparation
- Establishing a Scientific Molding Process
- Seven Steps to Scientific Troubleshooting
- Molded Part Defects
- Basic Mold & Part Design Guidelines
- Frequently Used Calculations
- The Importance of Training
Click here for more information.